Magically Me!

Hello world! This is me! Life should be, mmm mmm yeah, fun for everyone! Haha! I love that song (and movies! it's more than one movie). Well, heres my first post of my first blog! I'm so excided! Well, seeing that this is my first post, why don't you all know a little bit about me.

Name: Ally Barone (If you're wondering, I was named after Ally Barone from Everybody Loves Raymond)

Age: 11 (but I'm the one of the newest to the family)

Favorites:

Sport: Soccer (I'm MVP of my soccer team! My team is called the Shooting Stars)

Animal: Hamster (I'm getting a hamster and his name is going to be Pumpernickle)

Food: Hot Dogs

Drink: Tropical Punch smoothie from my favorite smoothie place

Place: Mystic Waters (more specificly the caves at Mystic Waters)

Saying: "Life should be fun for everyone" (it's true)

Show: Punky Brewster

Movie: Stuck in the Suburbs

Song: You are the Sunshine of my Life

Play: Pom Pom Zombies

I have 13 sisters and 1 brother, Kit, Carly, Samantha, Nellie, Mia, Jan, Emily, Kirsten, Samantha, Cindy, Jonah, Eve, Markie and Samantha. Yes, I have 3 sisters named Samantha.

Now let me tell you all little about where I live.

I live in the land of Mako (in Hudson). Mako is the most wonderful place in the entire world. It's beautiful! What also makes it so great is all the different parts of Mako. There's the city, the 3 suburban town/cities (whichever one), the island (it's an island off the island. Oh, did I mention that Mako is one big island?), Mystic Waters, The Winter Wonderland, The Magestic Mountians, and oh so much more! To get more details about Mako you can check out the site (but it may still be underconstruction) http://www.thelandofmako.webs.com/

Well, I better go get ready for soccer practice. Later! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment